An Introduction of the Most Interesting Sort

In every post (I hope to post at least once a week) I will begin with a quote that seems to fit the time. Here is the first one:
"Novelists should never allow themselves to weary of the study of real life." -Charlotte Bronte

I am starting this blog to track and remember several things, first; I will record my life story from fifteen to nineteen years old. This reason is that of something I once heard, which I believe was from the Anne of Green Gables books which said that fifteen to nineteen were the best years of a girls life. It feels strange to be this old because I always thought of that line and of being "mature" or "grown up."  Second, because my family is adopting four kids from Bulgaria and they will be here by August 1st. I think that this topic will be something of interest to readers, as it is rather unusual for a family to do that, just like that. I will be recording conversations, anecdotes, and things like that which will, I hope, interest my readers. The third reason for writing this blog is so I can improve my writing skills in general. I hope to become an author, and I have heard many say that a blog is a perfect way to do that. It is my hope that this blog will keep me writing, and will also improve my writing. I will also be posting things about my books, short stories, and such. As the quote says, a writer should never tire of real life, and I am using this blog to mainly record my life. That is all for now,
Author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Posture of Surrender

July

Coffee and Summer