A Week, or Three Months? (Both, of course)

"Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen." -Hebrews 11:1

It has been a crazy week full of good, bad, and bittersweet moments. Now that the kids have fully adjusted to the time change, they can finally go to bed later than 7 pm without 100,972,300 breakdowns in the space of thirty minutes. It may not have been quite that much, but you never can tell... I have been given permission by my mother to post particulars, such as names, on this blog, and will now be referring to everybody by their actual identities, and shall enjoy doing so. This morning, at lunch, Ivan, the only boy, made a little mistake that accounted for a hilarious picture. I had a hard time keeping a straight face, for obviously, it was a waste, and should not be found entertaining, but it was pretty great.

There, that matter being clarified, I shall continue in this monologue. I just want to shout out to my mom, who has been doing an incredible job these past few weeks. (My parents had them for two weeks in Bulgaria before they brought them home, so yes, I am writing technically, and no, I am not using cliches and such just because they sound good... hehe). She (Mom) is amazing. All of the kids love the piano, and the drums, which is also cool. We have tried watching some tv with them, but they have not been too interested... EXCEPT FOR NEWSIES!!! That made my heart SO happy, as I love musicals!!! I could go on and on, telling stories, complaining, writing in caps lock, congratulating, but then, you, as the reader, may reasonably become bored... So I will end soon. Those who are reading this blog, thank you very much, and I hope you enjoy what I am writing. One more thing. The kids love riding bicycles, and it is much more fun to go running when I can bring one along with me. We also got a trampoline Monday evening, and that has been a riot. So long...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Posture of Surrender

July

Coffee and Summer