Coffee and Summer

"The noblest art is that of making people happy." - P. T. Barnum

A lot has been going on recently. School is almost over, and all of my stressful/exciting events have already happened. It was a hurricane last week, and this week it is only a misty breeze(well, except that it's like a thousand degrees outside).

I joined a choir called Encore, and that has been great. We sang songs from The Greatest Showman, which I LOVE, Dear Evan Hansen, and a medley of Irving Berlin's songs as well. It was really neat to be a part of show choir because there was just so many talented people that we had an amazing time just singing and dancing. I will never forget it!

School is all done except for Chemistry, which I am still finishing up, and I look forward to a full summer of excitement. It's hard to believe, but it has almost been a whole year since I started this blog! One of the five years down, four to go! Hooray! Plus, when I am sixteen, I will have my driver's license! So, that's exciting.

So much for talk of school, that boring old subject. I also had my piano recital two weekends ago, and Prom was the same weekend. Both were super fun, and I was glad not to get sick because some people in my family were sick during that time. Everyone's doing well now though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Posture of Surrender

July